I have a Tag account but I received a toll notice
When your Tag account is topped up and your account details are up to date, all your toll payments are automatically deducted from your account.
You will receive a toll notice if:
- your account balance falls below $0
You may receive a toll notice if:
- your Tag isn’t installed correctly and/or beeping and
- your licence plate number isn’t registered to your account
You will be charged a no tag in vehicle fee if your tag isn’t installed correctly and/or beeping.
No tag in vehicle fees are $0.75 per trip for the WestLink M7 or $0.55 per trip for all other Sydney toll roads.
To avoid toll notices and unnecessary fees check that:
- your account is active and has a positive balance
- all your vehicles are registered to your Tag account
- your tag is correctly installed and beeps once when you pass through a toll point